Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No Sew Tutu

Pin It

If you know me well, you know two things about me:
1.  I love upcycling
2.  I avoid sewing whenever possible.

What does this tutu have to do with these confessions?

1.  I had to ask around if anyone had any tulle because there was no way I was going to BUY tulle to make a fluffy project that no house resident would wear.  Marie and her amazing garage of wonders had some tulle left over from a Anica's baby shower. 

2.  A No-sew project -- yay!  Wait, I lied.  I had to sew the ends of the no-roll elastic together.  A *Mostly* no-sew project!  All you need to know is how to do a lark's head knot (and I bet you do). 

I'm also trying to find cool, usable gifts that the kids can make themselves.  This one can definitely be done for little girl cousins who like fluffy things.

1 comment:

  1. How do you make a lark's head knot? Show me next time I see you! --- F

    ReplyDelete