Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wishing for SU Top Note Die

Pin It Since StampinUp introduced the Top Note Die, I have wanted it in an unforgivable coveting kind of way.  Sure it would be simple to shell out the $22+tax+shipping and suffer through the interminable waiting for delivery.  But wait, my trusty red sizzix can't use that size die.  If I buy a die, I'll have to buy a new machine to go with it. 

There's also the Spellbinders Die(s) of similar shape, and in MULTIPLE sizes with an option to emboss/deboss.  Again, if I buy the die(s), I need to buy a bunch of accessories to go with it. 

Hmm.. that other diecut machine I have under the table.  What's it called again?  Oh yeah, a cricut.  And looky there's this cartridge with a similar shape.  It's time to spend more time with the cricut...


No comments:

Post a Comment